About Me

My photo
I live my with passion, and you should too!

2 Sept 2007

My Flamenco Shoes Order expereience....

One of my girl friend is going to Madrid mid-Sept, so this is a good opportunity to order Flamenco items and someone will bring them back for me. I went to deflamenco website and was quite excited about the range of Flamenco shoes. The site has got English version which I believed that they will be able to take my queries in English. I wrote them an email asking if they have the model I want and be delivered by mid-Sept. I waited for 2 days and no reply so I called them up. However, they dun speak English and I got another friend who speaks Spanish and talked to them. They claimed that the shoes will be completed before 12 Sept and now I am keeping my fingers crossed. Otherwise I will have to pay expensive shipping to Singapore......

No comments: