About Me

My photo
I live my with passion, and you should too!

4 Jul 2007

Evolution of Dance - My inspired thoughts

This is my very first blog post, seeing so many people putting their thoughts, life story, experiences, and etc onto the cyber world for others to read. I had recently come across the you tube video "Evolution of Dance". I was clueless of the very message the "dancer" was trying to convey as there isn't a central theme except that, its very funny. Then I realise its an inspirational comedian, Judson Laipply who created this video and he is promoting his principle, making people feel inspired by seeing something funny.


Indeed dance is a very magical thing that every human can do, the difference only lies in whether others like your style of dance. Judson's video is a success as his very message of making others happy and be inspired is conveyed through his very funny "Evolution of Dance". There are countless success coaches, common trademarks are as seen on newspapers every other day. They look pretty much the same to me, wearing a pressed neat suit, a headphone, and of course, thousands of audience right in front of them. However, Judson is different, he conveys his message through dance itself.

For those who come to this post, dun be mistaken that I am a big fan of Judson's dance. I am a dancer myself and his youTube video had simply reminded me the very power and magic of what dance can deliver, that is, to inspire others.











1 comment:

Rumi said...

Dance is forever!!